Summer heat and humidity can wreak havoc on your skin. They set the stage for acne, clogged pores, and congestion. So if you’re like most Southern Californians, your ready for a fall skin reboot. And according to Board-Certified Dermatologist Dr. Vicki Rapaport, there's none better than a HydraFacial®.
Hydrafacials are a favorite among clients of all ages at her practice, Rapaport Dermatology of Beverly Hills, with offices in Beverly Hills and Culver City, CA. Read on as Dr. Rapaport explain why.
It’s not your everyday facial
A HydraFacial uses patented technology to provide triple rejuvenating action. The 30-minute treatment delivers unparalleled renewal.
Here’s how the relaxing three-step process works:
- Cleanse the Pores. In the first step, a cleansing serum and a mixture of glycolic
acid and salicylic acid are used to break down dead skin cells and prep your skin gently.
- Extraction. Next, a wand painlessly sucks surface-level gunk and
build-up from your pores.
- Hydration. In the final step, a serum with antioxidants and peptides is infused into your skin. During this step, targeted boosters can be added to address specific skin conditions, such as acne or fine lines.
Who can benefit from a HydraFacial?
Whether you’re battling signs of aging or seeking to keep your acne in check, a HydraFacial can help you look and feel your best. It works on all skin types. Even sensitive skin that’s easily irritated typically responds well to a HydraFacial treatment.
Specific treatment serums can customize your treatment for your unique skin condition and needs.
Not only is there no downtime after a HydraFacial, but you’ll see a glow to your skin immediately following your treatment. That’s why many clients book their HydraFacial appointment before special events, such as weddings, charity events, and holiday parties.
What are the benefits of HydraFacial?
A HydraFacial provides a deep but gentle cleansing as it replenishes nutrients and moisture to your skin. The treatment has a 98% “Worth It” rating from respondents on the aesthetic website Real Self.
Specific benefits also include:
- Visible reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- Improved skin tone
- Decreased dryness and flaking
- Smaller pore size
- A brighter, healthier appearing complexion with a more youthful appeal
- Reduction in surface oils that can clog pores
Make HydraFacial part of your routine
You’ll leave your first appointment with visibly glowing, vibrant skin. But to enjoy maximum results long-term, Dr. Rapapport suggests adding a HydraFacial to your regular skin care regiment, with a treatment every four to six weeks.
To book your HydraFacial call Rapaport Dermatology at either the Beverly Hills or Culver City, CA, location.
*Individual results may vary